Sunday, September 03, 2006

Echo Lake by Lake Tahoe, Sept 2

We have been doing 30+ miles every day and I never find time to keep my journal. If I am not walking, I am either sleeping or eating. Life is simple out here.
We did our first 40 mile day two days ago. The trail keeps getting better, but harder. I just ate all you can eat breakfast, falling into food coma.












I look just like my twin sister



Desolation Wilderness




Desolation Wilderness, lake Aloha



Desolation Wilderness, lake Aloha



little cabin by Echo lake



Hard Rock Cafe at South Lake Tahoe in Nevada



They have gambling everywhere in Nevada, even on restaurant tables.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELDEN

I really dislike ghost towns. There is something about them that I find scary. Belden is one of them. Belden was another town that I really disliked and couldn't wait to leave.

class="mobile-post">------------------------------
Sent via PocketMail
Email An

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home